Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

And the ruling is.....

Happy Valentines Day Folks!!!

Oh and........

We are moving to Ghana for sure in the second week of July....

I think I was more excited when we didn't know. We told everyone at this point and its been really depressing, I mean I have been depressed. I guess when you think of all the things you have known your whole life, such as friends, environment, family...you realize what and who you are leaving behind. We have ad a few promises to visit and a few tears...but I feel like everything will be OK. I told everyone that they are only allowed to cry twice, once when I tell them and once when we leave. I want my last 4 months here in the states to be filled with good memories.

Any who...We are now setting things in motion as far as where we are living and the location, what we will be bringing, etc.. The location now is a town called Oyirifa (sorry if I spelled that wrong). The neighborhood is new, as well as the house.

Now on to jobs...I'm hoping the hubby will hear something back from the many he applied for located in Ghana, if not we got to the last resort which will be going to the Ghanaian location of his current company, which he does not want to do, because he feels like he has outgrown that place.

I keep telling my husband that Ghana will be new to him as well because lets face it, he has been in the USA since 2001 and has not been back...I keep telling him e is Americanized now lol. Of course he says otherwise.. lol

One thing I can say is that I'm excited to meet new people and broaden my horizons a bit. I really haven't been or lived anywhere other then the east coast.

BTW, does anyone know which airline is the least expensive that flys out of Washington Dulles to Accra? So far at the least expensive I have Turkish Airlines at 2665 for 2 adults 1 kid one way total (not bad right?)

If any one out there, know of any more information or websites to visit that will help me, please email me or Facebook me @ www.facebook.com/JenniferAboagye

Thanks for reading,
Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment