Total Pageviews

Monday, April 23, 2012

Tickets please

Hi all, it has been about 2 months since my last post. During that time we have been busy with 2 of our kids birthdays, girl scouts, farewells and research. We recently came back from a week long spring break vacation to north Carolina and va beach to visit and say bye to family. It was fun but of course when you have kids and a bunch of sad relatives, it's not much of a vacation just work lol. I can't believe that in 2 months time we will be in Ghana....sigh..so soon! We recently bought our tickets from Turkish airlines, and I'm hoping it will be a safe ok flight. I say ok because I don't know if any of you folks out there has flown with a two year old in tow, but judging on how he is in the car for road trips, I'm guessing it won't be fun lol. But luckily our flight leaves at 11pm so I'm hoping he will be asleep for most of the trip. It's been sad and exciting preparing to move. Sad because of obvious reasons and the fact we just showed our townhouse to 2 families this weekend. They were nice enough, but it is hard to imagine someone living I the house we got married in and started our life in :( But exciting because on our layover we get to see Istanbul for 22 hours before our connecting flight to Accra leaves. Plus the excitement of the unknown, of what this move holds for us, the newness of everything, starting over, having expectations, meeting new people and growing... So until next time folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment