Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

About Me

Hey all, Soo I randomly decided to start a blog about my many trials and tribulations (lol) being a mother of three ( 2 girls and a boy) And being married to my man who is from Ghana and possibly having to relocate there one day.

OK.

I am currently 26 yrs old living in the US of A , I am a stay at home mommy.
I am African American with a few things mixed in but who really knows what that is..
Me and my hubby are currently going through the fabulous immigration system of the US ( I will get into all that one day)
I hope to meet Expats and local Ghanaians who can offer me more insight into what it is like to live and work there with a family and all. And hopefully it will make whatever culture shock I go through and possibly become friends of mine. I have never been away from here and I am nervous as all hell!
I mean don't get me wrong I am looking forward to it somewhat, but I am nervous.....
I love to read...about anything.
I love to cook.
Well now I sound all domestic....
I love wine and trying every type of beer I can! Annnd I love the beach and people and dancing.

ummmmm ......

Well I hope to try to write on here often..still not sure if I am a good blogger but I do promise to give my best shot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment